Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Pacific Typhoon








Because I can't say anything more about the fight than these pictures do.

If you're looking for analysis of the beautifully phrased, putting-this-into-context sort, the type of post I wish I could write about boxing, head over to Boxiana (on the "sites we're following" box to the right) and check out this latest post, Tell it to the Judge. It's excellent work.

Baseball commentary to resume tomorrow, this fight ended up eclipsing the entire weekend of sport for me and pushing other things out of my brain.


1 comment:

The Backwards K said...

Not baseball related, but anytime someone who'll probably end up in the "Greatest of All Time" conversation fights and dominates like Pacquiao just did, it merits a mention.

Images are from Getty through Yahoo Sports